Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Octopus..

This week seems to be very promising on the 'work' front.. I was busy preparing the answers to the exercises that I will be doing with the engineering kids at the university next week when I found an email from my former boss asking whether I would be interested in something new and exciting. I would love that, but right now I cannot work full-time programming.. Especially writing programs in something that I don't really have a grip on. Yes, I can always sit down and get my hands dirty, but I am already doing that in a totally different area, for a totally different architecture. Namely I am learning iOS programming lately and I am really enjoying it. Plus I have the Matlab course at the university that I am assisting.. Plus I am organizing a knitting course.. On the top of everything, yesterday someone asked me whether I would be interested in helping in a project between Italians & Turks as an interpreter, which I would definitely evaluate... And today I found some messages from a dear friend of mine in Skype asking whether I would consider helping her & a friend in putting their web site in shape. Sure I would do that, too! Of course we should not forget about my duties as the mother of two little kids, driving them back and forth, cooking, organizing, cleaning, washing... Nowadays I feel like an octopus, yes that is what I am, a multi-processing octopus :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment