Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Creative set of mind..

I am in a creative mood lately. I finished a pullover that I have been knitting for my daughter. I am nearly finishing a pullover & hat set for a newborn and am planning to sell it :-) I started and nearly finished a sleeveless sweater for my son and made even a hat with the yarn that was left over :-) I have already bought the yarn for making a baby blanket for the baby of a friend that will be born in February. Soon you will find here pictures and maybe also recipes for some of these projects.

On the sewing front: I have to make a dress for my daughter for their annual school theater performance. The paper model and the fabric is ready. I need to buy some ribbon only. There is also a nearly finished skirt for my daughter that is waiting for me to find some free time to do the hem.

But I have other ideas as well. I have a lot of felt at home. Yesterday I found a book that I had bought some time ago, on stuff made using felt. I think soon I will make some felt bags :-) If/when I do realize these projects, I will post here.

So: keep checking this blog for updates and new posts ;-)

PS: Did you notice that I have new pages now? Look up. There is a menu bar. It wasn't there yesterday ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment