Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Traveling again..

We are going to Canada! Me and my husband, alone again, in Canada, meeting our friends and my sister. We always wanted to go there one day, and last year, right after Christmas, we decided that it was enough doing the same things every year: the family lunch, opening the presents, eating until we die... We decided that next year would be different, that we would travel, alone, far... to Canada. During the year there have been some periods that made me think that we wouldn't make this travel after all. But finally, two days ago, we bought our tickets, so it is for real, we are going. We will leave Florence on 23rd of December and will be back home on 3rd of January. I am so excited. It is rather far, we haven't traveled so far since our honeymoon (which was in Mauritius), and I am afraid it will be cold there. But hey, I managed to live for 10 years in Norway, I should be able to survive a mere 10 days in Canada, no? ;-)

Toronto, get ready, here we come :-P

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful plan! I'm getting jealous of all the traveling you're doing. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasemin, I heard Canada is so beautiful. Our best mates are Italian-Canadian as well but from Montreal. My husband was there when he was young, but we don't mind going there again. Have fun and don't forget to put some pictures in your blog after you come back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got only one friend from Italy, who has been there last year. And guess what: He plans to go there again to live...
    Hope you won t have that kind of things : ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo,ne guzel!
    Kanada anilarini da yazacaksin bize;simdiden size iyi yolculuklar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls, for the wishes. I will try to write about the trip when I come back. I hope it won't be like the trip to France, which I am still to finish writing about....

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe you should come down south of the border . . . and way west . . . to southern and sunny california.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Metin, a travel to the USA and Mexico is on our list for future family vacations, though we don't know when.. I would love to come to California one day, have never been to the west coast, and only to a few places on the east coast. I fell in love with NY city and Boston (they are quite different in fact, I know, but they both have charming sides), and Baltimore was quite beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete