Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A good day



This morning the first thing I saw was the white hyacinth in one of the pots in my balcony. I was so happy to see that it finally gave me a flower. What a smell it has! I changed its position and placed it right in front of the living-room window so that every time I look out I can enjoy my beautiful flower.

Beginning the day with a smile on my face I decided: today I will be 'good'. I will try not to get angry in traffic. I won't put on the horn or flash the lights like a maniac to grannies that are going in front of me with 30 km/hour. I won't pass on yellow light. I will stop to let people cross the road. Wow, do I sound like a crazy driver! I am not, in fact. It is the traffic in this country that 'drives' me 'crazy'!

No comments:

Post a Comment