Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Still good...

Just entered the house after half an hour out in the garden.. I looked at my son and he seemed bored all alone playing in his box. So I dressed him and took him out. We first picked the day's post, then he exercised his walking a bit. The weather is extremely beautiful, with full sun and a little breeze. We walked through all the garden, stopped to pick some daisies, or smell the lemon grass and sage. Our jealous Golden Retriever Roy accompanied us though I would be more happy if he didn't ;-) He tries to get between me and the baby, trying to lick him, stealing the flowers that the baby wants to pick up. He even tried to get on the swing with us :-)

Today is a beautiful day indeed.. I managed to be good and didn't shout at the dog. I am impressed by myself ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment