Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

Went shopping

This morning, seeing the beautiful weather, I left everything as it is in the house, prepared my son and got out. When it is sunny outside, even the little one doesn't want to stay at home, points continuously at the window trying to tell me that he wants to get out.

We came downtown, parked the car in front of the office of my husband and went for a walk. I wanted to buy a new pair of shoes for the little one, but since he cannot walk yet the soft summer shoes are not for him. He has to suffer in his thick but appropriate shoes at least one more month until he begins really walking.

After this failed attempt of buying shoes for him, I listened to the advice of someone who reads my blog and decided to buy some things for me. I spent over a hundred euro in one shop and was satisfied with the things that I bought. The problem is when I am out shopping for something for the kids or my husband I never think how much I spend, I just take whatever is necessary and beautiful for them. Yet, when I have to buy something for myself I don't manage to buy expensive things, I always go for the cheaper ones. Why??? If I do manage to pay a bit more than what I had in mind, I get this guilty feeling, as I did also this morning, although the things that I bought were absolutely necessary and in fact I had to buy them a long time ago.

On my way back to the office I bought also some material to make a dress for my daughter. When I finish it I will put its picture here. It will be really pretty. I am planning to finish the dress for her birthday, which is less than 2 weeks ahead.

4 comments:

  1. also, remember my birthday: May 17...next year I will turn 50..)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Yasemincim next year HAns is going to be 50 therefore you all have to come to istanbul for his b.day ! :)
    I am looking forward to the dress, I am sure iris is going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ozlem and Hans, I will remember Hans' birthday, very easy, it is a national holiday in Norway ;-)

    I would love to be there for the 'party' next year :-) We will see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pround of myself to be the someone who gave you an advice about.....

    ReplyDelete