Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A comment about the comments

There are some people out there that have nothing to do but visit blogs and pour out their venom in the comments area. I wonder what is passing in their little sick minds when they are leaving their comments anonymously, writing about things they have no idea of, about people they don't know and will never get the chance to know, pretending to be something and somebody but only proving to be just the opposite of what they claim to be, writing comments without reading the whole post and getting the message/topic of the post, and most probably are not even capable of understanding what actually is written.. I guess that something or things are missing in their lives and this is the way they try to compensate that 'missed' whatever...

Anyway, my blog is not here to be the outlet for your anger/hatred/envy or whatever it is that you are missing. I will still keep the comments area open to everybody without moderation, but whenever one of you sends a comment that I don't like I will simply delete it. Hey, this is my blog, I decide. And I decided that I will not come down to your level to answer you. You are also free to open a blog to write down all your sick comments as posts if you want ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment