Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just a short note

My mother arrived yesterday, everybody is happy, everything is fine.

I have to make the luggage and bags until Friday evening. Saturday morning we are off to the seaside. We rented an apartment for two weeks, so I won't be around until the middle of July. There I don't have Internet access.

I intend to take my computer with me and try to write some things in the evenings, hoping to post them when I am back home.

Anybody wondering where we will be? Around here.

6 comments:

  1. Kuzencim,annenin geldigini biliyorum ;buradan da soyliyeyim gozun aydin.Anne kokusunu ozlemissindir;insan kendi anne o
    lsa bile anne kokusu ozleniyor:)Bende cumartesi gecesi tatile gidiyorum ve iki hafta yokum;senin blogundan uzak kalacagim icin uzulmustum ama bu yaziyi okuyunca sevindim neyse donuste acigi kapatiriz;iyi tatiller size ve tabii ki bana da...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iyi tatiller hepinize, teknolojiden uzak durun ki, gercek tatil olsun!Kendinize iyi bakin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bon voyage!
    ...i shall miss my editor..))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meloscum, sagol sekerim. Sana da iyi tatiller. Ikimiz de donunce haberlesiriz.

    Alp&Ege'nin annesi, tesekkurler canim. Teknolojiden uzaklik cok zor benim icin ama mecburiyetten uzak kalicam ;-)

    Dear Hans, don't worry, I will be back ;-) Try not to create much to do for me while I am away ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Hans, btw, maybe you should post a note to your readers saying that you apologize for the mistakes in your English, but this is due to the fact that your editor is on vacation and will handle everything when she is back in two weeks' time :-P Don't forget to say: "You can stop reading my blog for two weeks, come back after 14th of July and read the edited versions of my posts instead" :-PPPP

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are back?
    article was published monday..)
    see my blog...
    kindest

    ReplyDelete